Saturday, July 14, 2007

Trying to get the SECRET

So, I've been listening to "The Secret" CD's lately and trying to think positive about everything..so when I took my car to the garage the other day (It's been running really rough and I've already put $400.00 into it trying to figure out the problem) I was using the law of attraction in my thinking in order to "attract" a good outcome with the cars diagnosis. I was sure it wouldn't take long to fix because of the positive vibes I was sending out to the universe; so I decided to wait for the car. After looking at various things, the mechanic came into the waiting room, his face kinda askew, as he announced that I wouldn't like what he found. I won't bore you with details-but the minimal cost to fix was close to 2 grand! Since the car already had 170,000 miles on it, I decided then and there that I would just drive it into the ground and hope it lasted until I could afford another vehicle.

I was still thinking positive tho'...since I had just a week before spent $170.00 to have the air conditioner worked on...the air in the car was blowing cooooool! I said to myself that at least I could stay cool while I drive my car to it's grave! I lived about 10 minutes away..as I rounded the corner toward my house I heard a horrible noise coming from under the hood...my wonderful cool air started to blow warm..my life flashed before my eyes (not really)...the A/C belt had broke and wrapped itself around the cooling fan..someone is yanking my chain! So you see...IT'S NOT JUST YOU...IT'S ME TOO! Still thinking positive..'til later...

No comments: